April Break Week at the MOST
Posted on March 26, 2023
Open April 1 - April 8, 2023 (closed Sunday, April 9)
SYRACUSE, NY (March 27, 2023) - The MOST will be OPEN every day for April break week (Spring break week), starting Saturday, April 1, through Saturday, April 8, from 9:30 am – 5:00 pm (closed Sunday, April 9).
Visitors can explore new and updated exhibits: Byrne Dairy feature in Innovation Station, Luck Grove Telecommunications Lab, Tessy presents Machines & Makers sponsored by Marquardt, and Wonderful World of Pollinators: NEW feature pollinator in habitat.
As part of our Micron STEM Inclusion Showcases sponsored by Toyota, and for Women’s History Month, we have displays of incredible women in STEM at the MOST to honor and appreciate life-changing STEM discoveries from the past & present in the Innovation Station exhibit. Visitors can take a moment to celebrate the monumental achievements of revolutionary STEM scientists during their visit.
Visitors can partake in daily demonstrations, free with museum admission:
- 10:30 AM – Hands-on Gem & Mineral Exploration (all ages)
- 11:30 AM – STEM Story Time, April Book: One Earth by Eileen Spinelli (ages 2-6)
- 12:00 PM – Apothecary Shop Open in Upstate Medical University Life Sciences (all ages)
- 2:00 PM – Sustainability Demonstration in MolinaCares Media Lab (all ages)
- 3:00 PM – Dino Bingo (all ages)
- All Day – Earth Month activity in Machines & Makers
Visitors can watch a show in the National Grid ExploraDome:
- 10:30 AM – Backyard Wilderness
- 11:30 AM – Journey to Space
- 12:30 PM – Titans of the Ice Age
- 1:30 PM – Backyard Wilderness
- 2:30 PM – Journey to Space
- 3:30 PM – Titans of the Ice Age
Tickets and trailers for the National Grid ExploraDome showings: www.most.org/watch
April break week information can be found here: https://www.most.org/spring-break/
About the MOST
The Milton J. Rubenstein Museum of Science & Technology (MOST) is a hands-on science and technology museum for all ages. The MOST hosts numerous STEM education programs and community outreach events annually and is home to 35,000 square feet of interactive permanent and traveling exhibits. The MOST's mission is to provide informal science learning experiences that ignite curiosity, encourage discovery, and inspire investigation.
For hours and pricing, visit most.org or call 315.425.9068.
Stephanie Herbert, Director of Marketing