Proposals Sought for Development of Syracuse Surge Website
Posted on November 30, 2021
The City of Syracuse, in partnership with CenterState CEO, is seeking a new website for Syracuse Surge. Download the RFP for complete project criteria and scope of work. Proposals will be accepted until Wednesday, Dec. 15, 2021.
Syracuse Surge is a city-wide initiative designed to position Syracuse as America’s Smartest City. The initiative consists of an unprecedented series of investments in tech infrastructure that will position Syracuse - not only as one of America’s ‘smartest’ cities, but also as - a global leader in the New Economy.
Essential to this goal is a website that:
- Increases awareness and understanding about Syracuse Surge, including what it is, who it serves and how.
- Shares Syracuse Surge stories and its thought leadership.
- Engages audiences and users and showcases content and data (i.e., metrics dashboard), and reflects inclusive/diverse stakeholders.
- Provides user-friendly navigation.
- Drives new stakeholder opportunities and users to the website as a resource and increases engagement (i.e., events, programs, informational resources, social media).
- Identifies and routes stakeholders for specific initiatives (i.e., optimized SEO, traffic tracking, minimal bounce) with metrics designed to understand and improve effectiveness of the website.
- Is efficiently maintainable by the vendor selected for this project – who will maintain the website in collaboration with the Syracuse Surge team.
- Considers and complements a separate brand identity and messaging project that is currently in progress
CenterState CEO desires to initiate this project no later than January 2022. Design and launch preparation of the website should happen within 2-3 months of project initiation - with a desired launch of March/April 2022.
Proposals will be accepted until Wednesday, Dec. 15, 2021. Firms may submit proposals for the entirety of the RFP or for specific sections as identified. All proposals must be submitted electronically to La’Tonia Mertica Sheppard Walker at email@example.com using the subject “Syracuse Surge RFP Response: Syracuse Surge Website.”
CEO News | 02/15/2024
A Reflection on the Past Year, from Syracuse Surge Accelerator Program Manager, Emad Rahim
It is hard to believe it has been a full year since we launched the Syracuse Surge Accelerator. In reflecting on this inaugural year, I am incredibly proud of what we have created through this program, and excited to witness its continued…
CEO News | 02/08/2024
Empire State Development Announces Application Window for GENIUS NY Round 8 Now Open
Empire State Development (ESD) announced that GENIUS NY – the world’s largest business accelerator focused on uncrewed aerial systems – is now accepting applications for the eighth round of the year-long program.
CEO News | 01/12/2024
10th Annual Mark J. Palumbo Memorial Clothing Drive, honoring Nancy Premo
CenterState CEO is hosting the 10th annual Mark J. Palumbo Memorial Clothing Drive in honor of Nancy Premo. Bring gently used items, such as winter coats, hats, sweatshirts, gloves, scarfs, sweaters and warm socks to CenterState CEO's…