The Central New York International Business Alliance (CNYIBA) was formed to enhance global sales of businesses in the 12-county CenterState, NY region. The CNYIBA provides experienced export guidance to help companies target international markets and buyers; build connections to regional, national and international export resources; create export plans; find logistics resources and secure overseas payments. It assists with pricing strategies, compliance and regulatory challenges, distribution strategies and execution of overseas contracts, and offers educational events and programs.
The CNYIBA and CenterState CEO work to advance trade and drive economic impact for regional businesses looking to begin or expand their exporting efforts by connecting them to targeted exporting expertise and resources. The CNYIBA can assist with:
- Events, workshops and seminars
- Member trade missions
- Connecting new-to-export companies with experienced export mentors
- Providing counseling to companies looking to expand international sales
- Access to a network of members to exchange of ideas and expertise
- Acting as a resource of information regarding international trade, financing, and marketing
CenterState CEO Organizational Partners are independent organizations aligned in their mutual interest to support business growth and advance economic development in the Central New York region and beyond. CenterState CEO provides operational support services, co-location or others benefits, and collaboration on strategic priorities and opportunities.