CenterState CEO Launches New Website
Posted on July 26, 2023
CenterState CEO’s website, centerstateceo.com, recently underwent a complete redesign focused on the needs of its members and stakeholders. The goals of the site rebuild included better serving the organization's diverse audience, creating a more modern look and easier to use site, and improving storytelling capabilities.
CenterState CEO’s marketing and communications team engaged member Cowley Associates on the project to create a new design, streamlined navigation and enhanced features. Content highlights include:
- A Join Us menu encourages users to be part of our work, from becoming a member, to joining our team, to joining our commitment to equity work.
- A “How Can We Help?” section provides quick navigation to many of the ways CenterState CEO can support members and clients, from business attraction information for firms looking to grow in the region, to startup programs and resources, to diversity equity and inclusion services and more.
- Member resources are now consolidated in an easy to find menu.
- All resources, member information and events for the Greater Oswego-Fulton Chamber of Commerce, a fully integrated partner of CenterState CEO, are now hosted within the site. Users can still navigate to this content using the oswegofultonchamber.com url.
- Easy entry points to Click, CenterState CEO’s interactive digital chamber portal, from the top of every page.
- A Meet the Team staff directory; plus, find staff contacts throughout the site alongside program areas on various pages.
- Enhanced abilities to share multimedia, such as photos, videos and documents.
Additionally, users can navigate CenterState CEO’s many Programs and Partners to learn more about the breadth of the organization’s work, alongside featured news stories for the programs.
While the main launch of the new site is complete, CenterState CEO is working on continued enhancements to content and features. We encourage you to visit the site and see the improvements!
CEO News | 02/15/2024
A Reflection on the Past Year, from Syracuse Surge Accelerator Program Manager, Emad Rahim
It is hard to believe it has been a full year since we launched the Syracuse Surge Accelerator. In reflecting on this inaugural year, I am incredibly proud of what we have created through this program, and excited to witness its continued…
CEO News | 02/08/2024
Empire State Development Announces Application Window for GENIUS NY Round 8 Now Open
Empire State Development (ESD) announced that GENIUS NY – the world’s largest business accelerator focused on uncrewed aerial systems – is now accepting applications for the eighth round of the year-long program.
CEO News | 01/12/2024
10th Annual Mark J. Palumbo Memorial Clothing Drive, honoring Nancy Premo
CenterState CEO is hosting the 10th annual Mark J. Palumbo Memorial Clothing Drive in honor of Nancy Premo. Bring gently used items, such as winter coats, hats, sweatshirts, gloves, scarfs, sweaters and warm socks to CenterState CEO's…