CNY Biotech Accelerator 2023 Medical Device Innovation Challenge, Application Deadline: Mar. 31
Posted on January 25, 2023
The NYS Empire State Development grant-supported Central New York Biotech Accelerator (CNYBAC) Medical Device Innovation Challenge (MDIC) is accepting applications through Mar. 31. The MDIC is a highly competitive six-month intensive mentorship, network expansion and resource rich program for early-stage innovators; up to five teams are selected annually to participate. To date, 33 teams have graduated from the program and have amassed milestone achievements during and following their participation. The MDIC serves as a complement and a pipeline to other incubation/acceleration programs.
MDIC selected teams may access many resources:
• Intensive mentorship based on team goals
• Innovation Law Center commercialization research
• I-Corps regional courses
• University engineering capstone programs
• Research and regulatory expertise
• Manufacturing resources such as FuzeHub and TDO
• CNYBAC Virtual Concept to Commercialization Monthly Series
• Innovation and Investment Networks
• Pitch events and business plan competitions
Applications are reviewed through a due diligence process performed by The Innovation Law Center, Syracuse University, with teams selected by the MDIC Review Committee. The program starts Aug. 1. Participation may be virtual or on site at no cost at the CNYBAC Creation Garage in Syracuse. Learn more.