Nominate a Business of the Year
Nominate an outstanding business - even your own - in one of the following categories: businesses with Fewer than 50 Employees, businesses with More than 50 Employees, Nonprofit, Community Involvement, or Minority-owned business (in partnership with UMEA, the Upstate Minority Economic Alliance).
The nomination window for 2023 has closed. Check back in early 2024 for next year's nominations.
- Company Growth & Achievements
- Products & Services
- Customer/Client Satisfaction
- Financial Performance; Fiscal Stewardship/Fundraising
- Employer of Choice/Employee Satisfaction
- Community Commitment, Impact & Leadership
- Diversity, equity and inclusion initiatives within your organization or community
Eligibility: CenterState CEO membership is required for nomination in the Fewer than 50 Employees, More than 50 Employees, Community Involvement and Nonprofit categories. Nominees in the Minority-owned Business category must be a UMEA member; UMEA Board Members are ineligible to be nominated. Companies that have won within the last five award years (2023, 2022, 2021, 2019, 2018) cannot be nominated in the same category. Selection criteria and award consideration is not based on number of submissions.
For more information, contact Lisa Metot at 315-470-1870 or email@example.com.