CNY ATD Announces 2021 Leadership Team
Posted on February 6, 2021
CNY ATD announces its 2021 Leadership Team:
· President - Melissa McLean, Oracle
· President Elect; VP Programs - Christy Rohmer, NYSERNet
· Past President - Steven DeHart, Progressive Insurance
· VP CNY BEST - Jim D'Agostino, TDO - Train, Develop, Optimize
· VP Employee Learning Awareness - Erin Cunia, National Grid
· Emerging Chair; President Emeritus - Mark Britz, SXD Solutions/Learning Guild
· Scholarship Chair - Eileen Hudack, SUNY Upstate Medical University
· President Emeritus - Amy Bartolotta, The Hartford
· President Emeritus - Ingrid Gonzalez-McCurdy, Elmcrest Children's Center
· President Emeritus - Ken Steiger, Steiger Training & Development
· CNY BEST Co-Vice Chair - Cathy Gaynor, Emergent, LLC
· Programs Vice Chair - Brent Danega, Trinity Health
· Employee Learning Awareness Vice Chair - Cheri Green, OneGroup
· Scholarship Vice Chair – Rochelle Cassella, Sisters of St Francis of the Neumann Communities
· Managing Director - Julie Billings, Eventi Management
· Managing Director - Brenda Grady, ACME Planning
CNY ATD showed its resilience throughout the 2020 pandemic year with expertise in virtual practices. Most of CNY ATD’s activities had already been held virtually and others transitioned to virtual this year. CNY ATD responded to many inquiries and assisted many organizations regarding virtual from platform questions to how better to engage participants virtually. CNY ATD held A Voyage through Virtual Training Conference to educate and share experiences on virtual. CNY ATD will continue its virtual education and sharing efforts with virtual-related program offerings and Virtual Voyage Open Forums for discussion and sharing of experiences for all things virtual.
CNY ATD’s 2020 successes also included national recognition with an ATD Chapter Excellence Award for its Employee Learning AwarenessProgram shining the spotlight on employee learning in the Central New York area and recognizing over 170 organizations and individuals as CNY Champions of Learning, and the 14th annual CNY BEST Talent Development Program recognizing excellence in talent development, with 2020 CNY BEST Resilience Awards.
For 2021, the CNY ATD Leadership Team looks forward to continuing to delve into and assist with the world of virtual while providing meaningful offerings to the Central New York talent development community. CNY ATD will continue to fulfill its mission of connecting talent development professionals throughout the region while contributing to the growth and recognition of the talent development profession.